Monday, January 12, 2009

My Review of: 2008

Let's see how much of 2008 I can remember.

January: I remember nothing.

February: I remember Jeff and I ordered pizza on Valentine's Day.

March: I remember nothing.

April: Yeah, I got nothing.

May: The weather got nicer? Did it really, though?

June: Aha! I graduated from the iSchool and became a Master of Information.

July: I turned 26!

August: Hm. It must've been pretty hot? Oh, yeah! Hawaii! That was great.

September: I worried that I hadn't found a real job yet, but I was subbing a lot for SPL.

October: I started my current job at the EngLib.

November: Kiera came home from Florida.

December: It snowed A LOT.

So my powers of monthly recognition are not strong. I do remember last year's resolution: REMEMBER TO BRING REUSABLE BAGS TO THE STORE!!!!! I think I did pretty well on the reusable bag tip, so let's make this year's resolution: KEEP REMEMBERING TO BRING REUSABLE BAGS TO THE STORE!!!!!!!111

D$ out.

No comments: