Friday, August 10, 2007

I wish

So last night I saw Mirah at the Triple Door (which BTW reminds me of some 1950s LV club). We've seen her before at Whitman, but this time she had longer hair and I had a good view of her the entire time and my friend was like, "She kind of reminds me of you." So I got it into my head that we actually look alike. What do you think? Could this be me if I were a Jewish lesbian indie rock princess with smaller boobs?


How about here?















In related news, one of my professors told me that I reminded her of Reese Witherspoon. Ha! Well, maybe here:



But only because she's surrounded by children.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you look a little bit like both, actually.

Ricky said...

i agree with emily, i thought you were a jew with indie rock tendancies...who knew?